Tuesday, March 8, 2022

We made our own service

Sunday

I got up about 8. I rinsed my sinuses, and brushed my teeth. I rinsed the seeds. I finished the second-to-last chapter of the Fauci book. I listened to the second tapping audio from last night. I listened to a sermon on Revelations ch 11. I read articles, then washed up and got dressed. Chris dug out my car from 4 inches of snow while I made breakfast. He said it wasn't bad. At noon he started gaming with the voices.

At 1, I went to church. There were no cars and no footprints in the snow on the sidewalk. I waited in my caar to see if anyone else came. Diane came by, then Jenni and her husband. Diane said there should be a sign on the door. Jenni said there was 12 inches of snow in Tooele. They left and Saronna came with her family. I suggested we could play hymns at her house So I went home for my trombone and met her at her place. She had a book of hymn duets and we played from that. She told me that Sophia had given one of her two crocheted scarves to her sister. It was after 2 when I left.

When I got home, I read e-mail and Telegram messages. I looked at the chapel's Facebook page, and there was a message about church being canceled. I wrote a message about how everyone showed up and could they please contact the GM next time they cancel church.

At 4:30 we three met at the gym for a work out. We did exercises with and without weights. We did not use the machines. We agreed to walk again tomorrow. When I got home, I rolled out my thighs to (hopefully) prevent them from getting sore. I watched videos about Korean Natural Farming, specifically the making and using of lactic acid bacteria (called LAB).

LAB lactic acid bacteria: ½ c. rice to 1 cup water, shake, remove the rice.

After 3 days, separate out the liquid in the middle. Add liquid to 10x milk. Wait 2-3 days for curds. Eat or heat curds. Save liquid (LAB). 1T LAB + 1 lt water = spray for compost, worm bed, garden, foliage

OHN: oriental herbal nutrient (extract of 5 spices for adding nutrition to plants.)

JHS: jadam herbal solution is a natural insecticide, can be made by boiling jerusalem artichoke for 5 hours.

I had the rest of the chicken for supper. I did the first tapping video for Day 7, which was on sleep. I probably should have done the second one first. I made tea and rinsed seeds. They have not started sprouting yet. We watched four episodes of Big Bang Theory. I posted to my blog and caught up on the latest messages. Then I deleted a lot of old messages. It was nearly midnight when I went to bed.

No comments: