Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Such a nice day to be outside

Tuesday

It was almost 8:30 when I got up. I did the usual things. I drank extra water and read e-mail. I read from the book about Fauci but could not take pics because I couldn't find my phone. I listened to Dr. David Martin (who is also a patent lawyer) about the case he filed against Biden. None of the state's attorney generals would file.

I got a request for cleaning an office carpet. I called Chris to find out where the office was. He said to hold off because my cleaning offices would be problematic. Then I made breakfast, but it was cut short due to meeting with Jamie. We went to the apartment to see how things were. She moved the fridge and we saw a big carpet stain under it. She asked for the occupant's phone number and I ran the carpet cleaner over the stain.

When I got home, it was such a nice day that I read outside barefoot. Later I checked e-mail, then went over to Saronna's house. She decided to play outside and I seconded that. We played in her driveway while she kept an eye on her little boys. We agreed to play one more song and then Wyatt showed up. So we played a little longer and from his band book.

I left about 4. I read e-mail, then heated leftovers for supper. Chris came home. He said it isn't right for me to clean office carpet because they have a contract for that. I went back to e-mail and found a message announcing the quilt guild meeting. I got on Zoom and caught the last part of the meeting.

I put on the first episode of Covid Revealed. I noticed it was raining, so I brought in the bags of flour. Thankfully they were covered in plastic. I posted to my blog and made tea. We watched four episodes of BBT. It was almost 10 and Chris convinced me to go straight to bed with him. Nothing happened and I had a hard time falling asleep.

No comments: