Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hauling off the bookcases

Tuesday

I rinsed my sinuses, and brushed my teeth, then washed up and got dressed. The oven was on with the giant squash inside. I turned on the wi-fi and looked into roasting squash seeds with a popcorn popper. What I found was how to roast coffee beans that way. I found a recipe. I washed the squash seeds and put them out to drain.

I took out the compost, I downloaded a bunch of pics from my camera and cropped them. I parsed supplements for the next two weeks. I made breakfast, and ordered more supplements.

Chris came home for lunch, and took the squash out of the oven. It tasted kind of sweet. I coated the seeds with olive oil and salt. I put the squash seeds in to roast. I started a loaf of bread in the bread machine.

I took my trombone to Saronna's house. We played while her husband took care of the kids. After school, he took them to swim lessons. Wyatt came over with his trombone. The three of us tried to play a few things from his book, then he went home. Saronna and I played one more thing, then I packed up. But we kept talking. Her husband had cooked a bunch of chicken and she put one in a tupperware container for me. It was after 5 when I left. I went home. I ate the chicken which was very tasty. I listened to more of Day 6 of Reiner Fulmich's grand jury. I ate handfulls of squash seeds.

I checked my phone for messages and found one from the CSM about bookshelves sitting out by the dumpster. So I drove over there and saw that they were nice ones. It was snowing on them. I called Jamie and she came over with her son in their SUV. We put the tallest one in first and it was really heavy. Then we put the half height one in. We went to my house and put that one in my dining room under the window. Then we took the other one to the swap shop. It was too heavy so I went home to get a trolley while she picked up the third one. We rolled the big one into the swap shop and found a place for it. Then we locked up. She and I talked about tomorrow and we each went home. I made a salad and finished Day 6. I jotted notes for today and wrote up yesterday. I listened to some short audios. I made tea and soaked seeds (which still haven't sprouted). I prepared a cleaning contract for tomorrow while Chris put away the toasted squash seeds that I was eating like popcorn.

We watched four episodes of BBT and Chris asked me to go to the library tomorrow. I read e-mail, then started a Day 9 tapping audio. It was late when I went to bed.

No comments: