Sunday, March 13, 2022

No house to clean

Saturday

I stayed in bed late with Chris. I got up to take charcoal, brush, etc. and read e-mail. Later I asked for a coconut oil massage. He agreed and afterward, he took his shower. Then I took mine and finally got all the oil and honey out of my hair.

I made breakfast, and looked at mylar blankets online. Then I packed up cleaning stuff and went to the company house. I was surprised to see that no one had been there. There was no garbage, and the towels were still folded, etc.

I called Jamie to meet me at the chapel instead. I sat there for awhile, then played around on the the piano. When I saw her outside, I realized I had forgotten to unlock the door so I ran to let her in. We talked about cleaning and then about tapping and she told me her life story. We went outside to continue talking. She left sometime before 4.

I went home. I cut up the last of the corned beef and stirred it into the cheese stick recipe. Diane texted to go walking. I put the cheese in the oven to bake and asked Chris to take it out. I jotted notes for my blog, then left.

Diane and I walked around the school block. When we got back, we talked for a little bit and Jenni came home. But Diane had to leave, so we three set a time for tomorrow to meet at the gym.

When I got home, I ate an apple and some of the cheese that Chris took out of the oven. It was really good, even though I had forgotten to put in the garlic powder. I read e-mail while Chris cooked up mushrooms and heated leftovers for me. I made a salad.

I ordered space blankets and read e-mail until 8. I posted to my blog for Friday. I looked up which apps I could delete from my laptop. There are a lot of them that I don't know what they do, especially from Microsoft and HP. I made tea and we watched four episodes of BBT. I went back to investigating apps and deleting them. Long after Chris went to bed, I followed.

No comments: