Monday, March 14, 2022

Visiting new friends

Sunday

I got up late (plus the time change). I read e-mail and pages of the book on Fauci. I made breakfast, then got dressed for church. I took a carton of cheese snacks to church. I handed them out, then left the rest on the table just inside the door. The guest pastor said a prayer, we sang praise songs which I did not know. Then he preached on verses of John chapter 2. We sang one more hymn then hung around talking. I picked up my empty container and went home.

I read articles and downloaded pics from my phone and cropped them. Then I changed clothes, and went to the gym. I worked out with the ladies, then went to open the swap shop for a guy who wanted some shirts. The ladies came with me and found a few things themselves. He left, they left, and I went home.

I changed clothes, and we went to Michelle's house for dinner. We had a good time talking to her and her family. She served crustless pizza, gluten-free pizza, regular pizza and a cheesy dish. For dessert there was a giant baked cookie. I noticed her son's zipper pouch, which appeared to be make entirely from zipper tape. She noticed my interest and insisted that I borrow it. Afterward we continued talking until the kids got tired. We left about 8:30.

We came home. I wrote my blog post, and made tea. We watched four episodes of BBT. Chris went to bed soon after and I stayed up to catch up on the news of the day.

No comments: