Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Town hall

Tuesday

I got up after the alarm went off. I went through messages and e-mail. Jamie came over before 10 to cut shelves for the swap shop using my table saw. We went to the swap shop to see how wide the supports could be. I picked up the mail which was in the same building. When we got back, we cut enough supports for 4 shelves. She took all pieces home to spray paint blue (because that's what she had leftover from some project).

Around noon I made breakfast. At quarter till 1 I got a call reminding me of a quote. I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow, but then checked the calendar. I went over to the apartment and met the resident. We talked and I looked around. The kitchen was clean but the tub and toilet were badly stained. I gave her my quote, then went home.

I finished breakfast and after-breakfast. I went through more messages. At 2:30, I played with Saronna. Her kids got out at 3:15. She had her daughter invite the neighbor boy over to play, but I had agreed to go walking with Jenni and Diane at 3:30. Saronna decided to come with us, and bring her 4 children. So she left a note for the boy.

After we walked around the school, Diane went back to work. I talked to Jenni and Saronna. Later I went home. I looked at videos on Korean Natural Farming - making batches of microbes and fungi, particularly lactobacillis.

I read a few more articles, then I went to the school for the townhall. I found the gym locked. But Jenni came out of the auditorium (which I did not know existed) and guided me to the front where she and her husband had seats. The program had just started.

Four people, including Chris, sat at the front. They gave information and answered questions. Department heads spoke one at a time from a microphone near the general seating.

Afterward, I stayed behind to talk to Jenni, CSM Rawls and Diane. Jenni showed me a long mark on the floor in the cafeteria where one of the children in her art class had gotten a crayon stuck on their shoe. She wanted to know how to get it off because the custodian gave her a hard time about it. I mentioned Mr. Clean erasers, then pulled out a regular eraser and tried it. It took at least 50% off.

I went home to find Chris already there. I heated leftovers and had supper. I listened to a tapping meditation from yesterday. I read e-mail. I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched 4 episodes of BBT. I started watching a video from day 2 of the tapping world summit. I also scanned through Telegram messages. I paused the tapping video and went to bed.

No comments: