Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Not egg-zactly what I had in mind.

Tuesday

Chris got me out of bed, helped me don socks and pants, then went to work. I took some pineneedle capsules, then bundled up and went for a walk. When I came back, I rinsed the pea seeds, brushed my teeth, and put on the latest episode of Covid Secrets:

Dr. Nusum said the pharma people that he has talked to say the mRNA vaccines are dirtiest vaccines they have ever seen. The mRNA turns off toll-like receptors so that the 'program' which produces the spike protein won't get eliminated by the immune system. However, the receptors don't get turned back on, leaving the immune system more vulnerable. The childhood vaccine schedule is so saturated that to add vaccines they have moved to the adult population. There is no medical diagnostic test that can differentiate between acute flaccid myelitis and Gillian barre syndrome.

I made and ate breakfast. I hardboiled 14 eggs. I listened to interviews, and then peeled the eggs and put them in a jar, covered in vinegar and red beet juice. At 2:30, I went over to Saronna's house and found it empty. I texted her and we decided to go for 3pm instead. So I went by the post office and the gas station. When I went back, I passed her kids carrying a plastic basketball goal home. They declined my help. Inside, Saronna was getting the little kids settled. Playing music seemed unlikely so I asked if there was anything I could do to help. She suggested washing the dishes and both sinks were piled high. So I dug in and started washing. She was busy with the baby and keeping the kids on task. Sophia asked if she could have the pattern and materials to make slippers. I suggested that she come to my house one day and I would help her. She suggested tomorrow so I made a mental note.

At four I met Diane in front of the school. We walked and talked and agreed to meet tomorrow and walk at her work place. I went home. I watched videos of salt-cured yolks. Just as Chris came home, I got up to try it. I had a box of salt but it was mostly hardened. I had to break it up with a knife. I spread it in a rectangular tupperware container, but it wasn't big enough for 12 egg yolks. So I put the salt in 12 parts of my mini-muffin pan. I cracked the smaller eggs and slipped those yolks into the salt, but they barely fit. So I put the larger egg yolks in the tupperware.

Then I looked up recipes for egg whites. I decided on honey coconut macaroons. I put all 12 in the small bowl of the mixer and started whipping. But it rose too much and I had to spoon a bunch out. It whipped up, but when I put the honey and coconut in, it deflated permanently. I wanted to bake the liquid in the mini-muffin pan but it had egg yolks in it which need to sit for 5 days. So I put it in a jar and turned my attention to what was spooned out. It was whipped up, but again, when I put the honey and coconut in, it deflated. So that went in another jar.

I ate raw green beans and carrots for supper while listening to the next episode of Covid Secrets. Then I made tea and we watched the last four episodes of BBT season 5. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to finish my blog and continue listening.

No comments: