Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Still not egg-zactly what I had in mind

Monday

I had a long and painful night but I didn't know what caused my back to be so finicky. Was it sitting for the game? Was it the NAD patch? Finally I took an anti-inflammatory, which seemed to help and I fell asleep.

Chris was gone when I got up. I washed up and got dressed. I rinsed my sinuses and brushed my teeth. I trimmed my hair, and went for a walk to sort out my back. I cut it short because it was windy.

I turned on the router and watched some accordion tutorials. I tried to mimic the bellows action, but I kept running out of air before they did. I watered the soil in the now-empty carrot sack. I spaced out carrot seeds on a circle of paper towel and covered it with another circle. I placed it on top of the soil. Michelle came by with a bag of organic apples.

I took the egg yolks out of their salt container, but they were not quite dry enough. I put them back and placed the container in the garage. Now that the mini-muffin pan was empty, I filled the little spaces with the egg white and coconut mixture. I had two jars of it and after spooning out the first one, I had to rush off to the inspection of the apartment. It went well, though.

Then I spooned out the second jar. It didn't all quite fit in the muffin pan. I popped the whole thing in the oven at 210 for 90 minutes. I went back to reading e-mail. Then I drove to the gym at 3:30 to walk with Diane, Michelle, and Jenni. I came home right after that to check on the little egg white muffins. I left them in while I went to Housing to return the key to the apartment. I also picked up the mail. Afterwards I read e-mail for awhile, then tested one muffin and it was fine, so I turned off the oven.

I ordered worms, but a different kind from last spring. I read more e-mail. I whipped up a batch of seed crackers. I wrote my blog post and downloaded pics from my phone. I hadn't done it for several days so there were a lot and all needed cropping.

I made tea, and we watched the last four episodes of BBT season 6. I put away the seed crackers and two egg white muffins. I read the latest e-mail, then went to bed.

No comments: