Thursday, March 3, 2022

Where did the paint go?

Wednesday

I got up a little late because Chris was late leaving for work. He had gone to the gym with the colonel. I made coffee and did special exercises. I tapped and meditated. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen.

Chris came home for lunch. I vacuumed the den and the hallway. I took a shower, then cut my hair to 2 inches. It looked much better, although not as good as a tailored cut. I finished a tapping video from last night and did the second one, plus the two meditation videos.

Jamie came by to get the swap shop keys so she could get some paint. But the cans of paint she had donated months ago wasn't there. I had two cans so she took those, then went back to the swap shop for a small table that she wanted. I opened the windows for some fresh air.

I continued listening to videos and taking pics of memes on Telegram. Chris came home from work and cooked rice and beans. Jamie came by with the swap shop keys. She had swapped out the ring for a new one because the keys kept falling off.

I posted to my blog, then made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Big Bang Theory. We had to skip one because it would not play. Chris washed the disc but that didn't help. Also, the characters kept playing scenes where they were eating. Since Wednesday is my fasting day, that was not helpful.

Chris went to bed and I stayed up to read e-mail. I got very groggy and went to bed around 11.

No comments: