Thursday, March 10, 2022

Signing the next cleaning contract

Wednesday

Chris was still at home when I got up. The post was opening an hour late due to snow. I started making coffee and doing the special exercises. He left at 8, just as I was reaching a good stopping point. I got dressed and read from the book about Fauci.

At quarter of nine, I bundled up and dug out my car. I went to the apartment, and met Jamie and the occupant and the housing people. Jamie inspected the apartment. I suggested we only charge $300 and she reluctantly agreed. I signed a contract with all parties. They left.

I sprayed down the bathtub and toilet, then went home. I finished my coffee morning, and cleaned the kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. He pulled out the beef from the oven, ate some and put it in the fridge.

I cleaned the bathrooms. I put a mixture of oil and honey in my hair to stop the itching. I laid on a PEMF mat while listening to tapping audios. Later I took a shower to wash all the mess from my hair. Not sure I succeeded. I got dressed. My phone rang. A man called for the swap shop, but did not make a definite appointment to shop. Then a woman called and wanted to drop stuff off today. Then snow was mostly melted, so I agreed to meet her at 4:30.

I listened to another tapping audio, and read e-mail I got ready to walk and suddenly noticed everything was covered in snow again. Where did all this snow come from? I went to the gym, and walked with Diane. I came home and washed my blue slippers in the sink. At 4:30 I went to open the swap shop. A family of three was there to drop off some toys and clothes.

I finished watching the Endgame interviews while deleting e-mail. “Never in history has fiat currency survived.” Then I started the Day 10 videos of the tapping world summit. I typed up my blog. I made tea and we watched four episodes of ...you guessed it...Big Bang Theory. Not long after, Chris went to bed. I stayed up watching the next Endgame interviews and went to bed after midnight.

No comments: