Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A new batch of cheese

Monday

I got up before 8. I watered all the plants at home, and then went to the garden. I watered and fertilized there, and pulled some weeds. I found three pea pods on a pea plant that I hadn't seen before. I planted half a dozen sprouted garlic cloves.

I went home. I used the hose to water certain flowerbeds that the sprinkler doesn't reach. Also I found gopher tunnels where I could wash the mounds back into the ground. I wasn't done until 11. I cut up the rest of the watermelon peel and threw it in the compost.

I made up two week's worth of supplements, set some bottles aside to be re-ordered, then made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. I plugged in my headphones and listened to some videos:

Former IRS agent: The Federal Reserve is a non-auditable banking cartel. They are collecting $36m/hr in interest from the American people. The Grace Commission report by Ronald Reagan says that none of the money collected in income tax goes to running the country. A talk called “Taxes for Revenue are Obsolete” claimed taxes were for redistribution of wealth.

Then I came across a commercial for the Flatula Backfire. I tried not to laugh but it was funny. I pulled some frozen watermelon out and snacked on it.

I heated the goat milk while watching onion videos. When it reached 180, I added vinegar. I went to the gym and walked with Terri. We walked for 45 minutes. When I got home, I searched for curds, but there were very few. So I reheated the water and added more vinegar. I collected curds, and put them in the fridge along with the whey.

I picked lettuce and made a salad. Chris came home to make brownies. I advised in the adding of ingredients, then went to the pool. I swam and talked to Heather about camping. She's leaving tomorrow. When I asked the lifeguard for the time, it was 7:59. I got out and toweled off, then went home.

I changed into dry clothes. Chris asked my opinion on the baked brownies and I pronounced them good. I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched four episodes of Cheers. I finished my book, then got ready for bed.

No comments: