Thursday, July 14, 2022

Stovetop grills in the dishwasher

Wednesday

I did not sleep well last night. I got up at 8, checked for texts, and prepared for coffee morning. After doing exercises, I watered the plants and flattened mounds. I sent a text to Jamie, then read a book for 20 minutes. I meditated and tapped for over an hour.

Chris came home for lunch but did not stay long. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I pulled the top rack out of the dishwater so I could get the stove grills in. I ran the dishwasher and swept floors.

I got dressed and went to the garden. I came home to change my shoes, then went to the gym to walk with Diane and Terri. Diane left at 4 but Terri and I kept walking. After 20 minutes, I went home to get the book that needed renewing and took it to the library. Saronna was there with her boys. I went to see Melissa in her office and she said she had already renewed it for me. She and I kibbitzed for awhile. Probably an hour, because when I left, it was after 5:30.

Chris was not home when I got there, but he arrived soon after with most of the towels and bowls that we used to bring food to the chaplain's family. He started cooking rice and beans. Then he took a large suitcase to the colonel. I turned off the rice and beans when they were finished.

There were a few raindrops coming down, so I rolled up my windows. A storm was forecasted, so I wondered if the pool would close. I brought in the green onion slices from yesterday. They seemed quite dry to me. I took the racks from the dishwasher and put them back on the stove. Then I returned the top rack of the dishwasher.

Chris came back, and said the pool was closed. I made tea and we watched four episodes of Cheers. Then I read my book until I realized I was sleeping more than reading. I turned off the router and went to bed.

No comments: