Friday, July 8, 2022

Freezing eggs

Thursday

I got up after 7:30. I watered the plants, flattened mounds and set the traps. Then I went to the colonel's house to feed and water the cats. I found spitup on one of the tables, and cleaned it up, grumbling about spitty kitties. Then I went to the garden to water and fertilize. When I got home, I read e-mail. I took frozen eggs from the popsicle containers. I beat 3 eggs and froze that in a small container.

I made breakfast, and ate it while watching The Highwire. Chris came home for lunch. We got into an argument because one doctor said there were no placebo controlled studies on childhood vaccines. He ran back to work when he realized he was supposed to be attending a meeting. I finished watching the show.

Michelle came over with an empty jar. She needed thread so I gave her a cone of thread and a thread stand. I paid her in goat cheese for the eggs she brought the other day. She wanted more cheese and offered to pay for it. We talked for some time. Then she left so we could get ready to walk. But when I showed up at the school, she wasn't there. Diane and Jenni walked with me around the shadier block. I said it wasn't as long as the other block and they said they'd have to time it. It seemed pretty obvious to me.

When I got home, I drank some whey and made seed crackers. I took the egg mix out of the small container and put it in a bag with the other frozen ones. I put a baggie in the container and refilled it with three beaten eggs. I also put eggs in the popsicle container and this time added the sticks, hoping it would be easier to get them out.

I worked outside, watering, and annoying gophers. I picked more greens to dry. I washed them and laid them out on the lawn chair. I raked up more sticks from the grass. I came in to work on my blog. I made tea and we watched the last three episodes of The Umbrella Academy.

I read e-mail and went to bed.

No comments: