Friday, July 22, 2022

Well Golollee, Sgt Carter

Wednesday

I got started on coffee morning. I watered the plants here and at the garden. I put up a tomato cage for the peas to climb on. I placed a potato plant in Mrs. Pace's garden. Then I exercised, and read a book for half an hour. Then I finished coffee morning with meditation and tapping.

Afterward, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I showered, then vacuumed and mopped. I cut down the ever-growing pile of boxes and got them stacked to go.

I joined Diane at 3:30 to walking at the gym. Afterward, I went to the garden to take pics for Jenni, and to water the potato plant. When I got back, I listened to Mary and Polly.

I refilled the green mix as Chris came home. I talked to him for a bit and we took out the trash and recycling for pick-up tomorrow. I emptied a bucket of mop water into a gopher hole. Then I put on my suit, and went to the pool. While swimming, I asked Heather about sweet potatoes, and asked a lifeguard about hooking my laptop to my stereo for speakers. The other lifeguard let us stay late but I didn't realize it.

It was after 8:20 when I got home. I changed into my nightgown, and worked on my blog. I made tea, and we watched Gomer Pyle. I watched a podcast on my laptop. Lately when I read after TV, all the character voices sound like Gomer Pyle.

* This pic is from the guild zoom call yesterday. *

No comments: