Thursday, July 7, 2022

Eggs and more eggs

Wednesday

I started coffee morning, completed the exercises, then watered all my plants and went to feed the cats. I also stopped off at the garden to water plants there. I noticed a beet coming up. When I got home, there was a bag with two cartons of eggs on the front porch.

I finished coffee morning. Chris came home for lunch. I started cleaning. It was almost 2 when Diane texted me about walking early. I got dressed and went to the school. Diane gave me $5 for goat cheese, but I gave it back and asked her to send it to CJ for the eggs left on my porch. We walked around the block. When I got back, I found eggs on my front porch and the milk jars were gone. Now I owe Michelle.

I listened to This Week with Mary and Polly. I tried to freeze eggs in my mini muffin pan. But the cups were too small. I could not find a regular muffin pan, so I got out my popsicle molds and they seemed to work fine. Little did I know it would be tough to get them out.

I raked gopher mounds and tree debris in the left side yard. I got dressed and went to the pool. I joined Jenni and her friend Sue, who looks like she is American Indian. We talked as we did exercises in the pool. She invited us to spend a day with her at Hotworkx when Jenni gets back from her long trip.

We talked outside the gym. They went to see the garden and I went home to change into dry clothes. I posted to my blog, and made tea. We watched two episodes of The Umbrella Academy.

I watched a video on gut health, then checked e-mail again before going to bed.

No comments: