Saturday, May 25, 2013

Better, but still a ways to go


I woke up still in bad shape. I called Chris for help but still couldn't get out of bed. We were supposed to leave for Virginia but obviously I was in no shape to go. I read some e-mail and did the hot/cold thing with a bag of frozen fruit and a heating pad. I tried to go back to sleep. Around 11 I did manage to get out of bed with Chris' help. I fixed my usual breakfast. It felt so good to be up, but I did not want to overdo it. After an hour, I took the oxycodone and Aleve and put on the BWE CD. After two hours of not sleeping, I got up again. I had lunch, I packed food for the trip. I took a book outside to read for a bit. I talked to our next door neighbor. I laid down again for awhile and read e-mail, but I could not type in that position. So I brought the laptop out to the diningroom to type yesterdays events. We went down to watch three episodes of Bones, and then I wrote this post before going to bed.
Remedies tried: meds, hot/cold, BWE, FREED, EFT, meditation, visualization, prayer, positive thinking, Access Consciousness, Quantum healing, aromatherapy
* Another pic from Paducah *

No comments: